Join a Special Interest Group (SIG)
RIMS has established a number of Special Interest Groups (SIG).
Do you have a special interest in one of the following topics?
- Bladder, Bowel & Sexuality
- Communication and Swallowing
- Patient Autonomy
- Psychology and Neuropsychology
Have a look at our website for more information how to join one of our SIG’s.
- SIG’s will meet at the RIMS Annual Conference in Barcelona on Thursday 4 May 2017
- The SIG Mobility in-between meeting is scheduled on 17-18 November 2017 in Overpelt (Belgium)
Change in SIG Leadership
The new chair of the SIG on Communication and Swallowing is Leonie Ruhaak from the Netherlands.
Lots of success, Leonie!
On the picture: Members of the Executive Board and SIG Leadership.