Awards program (Poster and Platform Presentation)
- The RIMS Poster/Platform Presentation Award (RPPPA) is to promote and support the work of young rehabilitation researchers. The age limit is fixed at 45 years.
- The RPPPA, in the form of a financial subsidy, is to be attributed to the author of the best Poster/Platform presented at the RIMS Annual Meeting.
- It is the responsibility of the Executive Board to decide on the sum of the financial subsidy to be attributed.
- The Executive Board will constitute the Awards Jury, which will be responsible for the evaluation of the Poster/Platform presentation.
- However,public opinion will also be taken in account by a voting method, controlled by the Annual Meeting registration desk personnel, who have to ensure that only one voting form is submitted to each participant, member of RIMS.
- In the evaluation of the Poster/Platform presentation the jury should take into account several criteria (scientific and innovative merrit, comprehensiveness and practical usefullness).
- The jury will hold a Decision-Meeting. The public votes will count as much as the jury's votes.
- The awards will be handed over during the RIMS Annual Meeting.