RIMS is a fruitful network for all professional working in the field of MS. Therefore we encourage all MS Centres, MS Societies and individual professionals to join the network. If you want more general information about RIMS, please click below for the brochure
Not a member yet?
Click on the membership plan of your choice and complete the online registration form.
Your membership and login will become active as soon as the membership fee payment has been completed. Upon completion of the payment you will receive an automatic email with the request to confirm your registration by clicking a confirmation link.
How to renew or re-activate your membership?
- Log in on the home page using your registered email address and password
- Once you are logged in you will automatically be redirected to your 'My Profile' page. You can also return to this page using the new menu 'my profile' that appears on the right side when logged in.
- This page contains your subscription information, the membership plan you currently have and what its status is (active, renewal, re-activate)
- Press the renewal or re-activate button and complete the payment. This works in the same way when you registered for the first time. You can pay both online and offline.
- For the payments: clearly mention the name of your institution and your membership ID in the payment process in order to link your payment to your ID. Your membership ID can be found on the 'my profile' page.
- To speed up the administration, please inform the secretariat that you have renewed your membership
Thank you for joining the RIMS organisation and we hope you have a pleasant and fruitful stay!
RIMS' official address:
RIMS - University of Hasselt
Gebouw A : BIOMED/REVAL
Agoralaan, 3590 Diepenbeek