To unite evidence-based and practice based knowledge and skills and to explore the ways in which gaps in knowledge can be presented in order to enable, enhance and empower participation in PwMS.
- To share both clinical and research experiences among participants
- To stimulate evidence based Occupational therapy in clinical settings
- To serve as a forum for researchers to present their works
- To serve as a forum to develop international collaborative research and/or other projects and, moreover, to implement such projects
- To discuss and spread knowledge about diverse therapeutic methods to be applied in Occupational therapy process for persons with MS
- To strengthen networks between European therapists involved in MS-rehabilitation